Gavan Hall is available for hire and is situated next to St Matthew's Church in the heart of Broadford. It has a beautifully appointed fully functional kitchen able to cater for many people. The body of the Hall has a curtained stage, as well as heating and cooling for all seasons.
Cost of use.
- Basic - $15 per hour.
- All day involving the use of the kitchen for lunch - $100.
- Dinner (evening) involving the use of the kitchen - $100.
- Lunch or dinner - maximum of 75 people.
- Meeting - maximum of 80 chairs in the hall.
- There are 12 folding tables which each seat 8 people.
- Refrigerator, 2 ovens, 2 sets of hot plates, 2 microwaves.
- Crockery - dinner plates, sweets bowls, cups, saucers, mugs for 75.
- Cutlery, glasses (wine, sherry, water) for 75.
- There are smaller numbers of champagne and beer glasses.
- Water bottles, salt and pepper shakers, urn for boiling water, saucepans.
- Tablecloths, tea towels.
- There are 2 toilets; 1 being fitted and sized to meet disability requirements.
- There is a gas heater and reverse cycle air conditioner in the main hall, also 3 ceiling fans.
- The main hall also has a stage with curtains and a piano.
- There is also a reverse cycle air conditioner in the kitchen.
- The hall is not available for 18th or 21st birthdays.
Ideal for funeral catering.
- The Gavan Hall Committee caters for such occasions.